Delivery and Returns
Mainland UK Only
We offer two convenient delivery options for your orders:
1. DPD Courier - £8.95 + VAT (Tracked Service )
- Available for Mainland UK only (excluding some postcodes).
- Enjoy the convenience of a tracked service with real-time updates to keep you informed about your delivery.
- Estimated delivery times vary based on the garment type and personalization options.
2. Royal Mail - £4.50 + VAT
- Suitable for small parcels only.
- Available for select orders during checkout.
- Plain Garments: Typically dispatched within 2-5 days.
- Personalized Garments: Usually dispatched within 2-3 weeks, after logo approval.
- If you require garments by a specific date, please contact us before placing your order. We will make every effort to accommodate your deadlines.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates, and we do not accept liability for any losses resulting from delivery delays or errors.
Next Day Delivery:
- Next day delivery is available on certain products for Mainland UK, but orders must be placed before 12 Noon.
- Please note that next day delivery is not applicable to garments with logos.
- Additional delivery charges may apply to destinations such as Offshore Isles, Scottish Highlands, and certain Mainland UK postcodes.
All personalised garments (embroidered or printed) are non-refundable unless faulty. The only exception to this is standard garments for Lindley Infants School and Lindley Junior School.
Our returns policy - Consumers
If for any reason you wish to return or exchange an item, please ensure the following conditions are met. You are returning an item within 14 days of receiving it. We will not accept returns after this period unless faulty. Item must be unworn, unwashed and in its original packaging. The item must be in the same condition as when you received it and in a resalable condition. We cannot accept returns of garments that have been personalised with embroidery, printing or made to your design.
You can return any item that you are not happy with within 14 days of receipt except:
If the item has been worn or washed.
If the item has been personalised with embroidery or print.
If the item has been made bespoke to your design.
Please note that most of the garments we supply are personalised, and we cannot accept returns unless the garments are faulty. Please be aware The Distance Selling Regulations Act of 2000 does not apply to "personalised goods or goods made to a consumer's specification".
We will either credit the card that you used to make payment for your item, or we will credit your account. We will refund or credit the cost of the products and the basic part of the delivery charge. Any premium delivery charges will not be refunded.
If the returned items are faulty, we will cover the postage costs. Please contact us to arrange a return.
Any delivery shortages or shipping damages must be reported to us within 3 working days.
Our returns policy – Business Customer
Please ensure you have selected the correct size and quality of garment, as no refund can be allowed for worn, printed or processed garments. We can send plain garment samples out to check sizing’s / quality before printing / embroidery if required.
Direct Workwear are under no obligation to accept return of perfect garments correctly supplied.
Returns are at the discretion of Direct Workwear and are only accepted by prior arrangement. A minimum 10% handling and administrative charge will be made together with carriage costs should the garments be returned.
Under no circumstances whatsoever will soiled, worn, printed, embroidered or processed goods be accepted back as returns.
If goods have been sent incorrectly or have a fault, please contact the Direct Workwear Team to arrange a return.
Claims for shortages and damages must be made within three days of receipt.
Claims for non-delivery must be made within three days of despatch.